Saturday, August 8, 2009

Wicked

So today I watched WICKED! I had the best time of my life. Early I went over to the theatre at 11:30. I entered our name into the Wicked lottery. And then next thing you know, WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best $25 I spent at the theatre. Plus I got a button to prove my winning lottery! I got the second row seat in the orchestra! I was so close to the stage! The tour cast of Donna and Katie were not at the show. They must have been tired from the benefit concert last night. I did not go to the benefit. Anyways, the understudies were so perfect for the role. The understudies were Merideth Kaye Clark and Stephanie Brown. If you look closely at Merideth(Elphaba) she kind of looks like Idina Menzel or is it just the green? The whole cast as in dancers, they were perfect!I wouldnt mind to see the show again! The two had awesome laughs but I thought Popular needed a little more laughing but it was still good. In Popular, doesnt Galinda use chapstick or lipstick to use on Elphaba or am I watching too many youtube videos? Well they didnt use the lipstick in this show. Towards the end, it was very emotional towards the two characters. Perfect ending, everyone stood up clapping when Merideth and Stefanie came out of the clock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Did you guys know Richard H. Blake plays Fiyero? If you did not know who he is, he is from Legally Blonde as Warner. By the way, Legally Blonde is coming to San Diego in 2010. GOT TO LOVE WICKED! GO SEE IT BEFORE THEY CLOSE LATER IN THE MONTH. Whats next up for me????? Well Herringbone and The 39 Steps are coming to La Jolla so stay tuned to hear what I think about the shows.

No comments: